Jennifer Lopez is single again. An unnamed source confirms to People that the 44-year-old star and her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, choreographer Casper Smart, have split.
The couple had been together since 2011 when Casper was her backup dancer and soon after Lopez split with then-husband Marc Anthony, with whom she has six-year-old twins. Their last public appearance together was on May 18th at the Billboard Music Awards.
The source confirmed the split, adding “They initially split about six weeks ago, but that can take a little time to extricate. But they’ve definitely broken up,” adding, “The relationship had just run its course.”
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now