Everyone is going to continue debating which jam will ultimately earn the title of Song of the Summer this year, even though we should all just agree to hand the title over to “Fancy” by Australian rapper Iggy Azalea.
Cool, glad we settled that. Anyway, a beautiful genius named Dan Chamberlaindecided to take “Fancy” and mash it up with a Reba McEntire song, also called “Fancy.” Somehow, it totally works. Probably because Iggy raps with a southern accent and it complements Reba’s twangy tune.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This