Superbad and Knocked Up probably aren’t the first movies you would think to put on if you wanted to watch something with your mom. But that isn’t the case for their star, Jonah Hill.
Visiting Late Night With Seth Meyers Thursday, Hill said that even though his movies aren’t all that mom-friendly, he still sits down to watch them with his dear mother, although some are easier to get through than others.
“It’s all fun and games until you pull your d*ck out of your pants,” Hill said about watching The Wolf of Wall Street.
Clearly his mother feels the same about her “favorite child,” adding “I think I’ve seen enough of your body of work.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer