Superbad and Knocked Up probably aren’t the first movies you would think to put on if you wanted to watch something with your mom. But that isn’t the case for their star, Jonah Hill.
Visiting Late Night With Seth Meyers Thursday, Hill said that even though his movies aren’t all that mom-friendly, he still sits down to watch them with his dear mother, although some are easier to get through than others.
“It’s all fun and games until you pull your d*ck out of your pants,” Hill said about watching The Wolf of Wall Street.
Clearly his mother feels the same about her “favorite child,” adding “I think I’ve seen enough of your body of work.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time