In honor of the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters — the movie that introduced the terrifying monster that is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man — we gathered the most memorable scenes from the film for your viewing pleasure.
From Dr. Peter Venkman’s meticulous ESP test-giving skills to the frightening moment when it becomes clear that “there is no Dana, only Zuul,” this is why Ghostbusters has lived in our memories for the last three decades.
Happy 30th birthday, Ghostbusters!
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This