Grab some Twinkies: In honor of its 30th anniversary, Ghostbusters will be re-released in theaters for one day only on August 29.
That’s right, it’s been 30 years since the hilarious and delightfully ridiculous cinematic adventure first unfolded, and now, 700 theaters have agreed to revive it, Entertainment Weekly reports. The anniversary celebration will also feature special events, collectible merchandise and a new Blu-ray release.
Who you gonna call … to share your excitement about this?
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart