Grab some Twinkies: In honor of its 30th anniversary, Ghostbusters will be re-released in theaters for one day only on August 29.
That’s right, it’s been 30 years since the hilarious and delightfully ridiculous cinematic adventure first unfolded, and now, 700 theaters have agreed to revive it, Entertainment Weekly reports. The anniversary celebration will also feature special events, collectible merchandise and a new Blu-ray release.
Who you gonna call … to share your excitement about this?
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy