Watch out for that flying fish! Syfy has released the first teaser trailer for the sequel to Sharknado…and this time New York City, not Los Angeles, is under attack.
The movie, matter-of-factly entitled Sharknado 2: The Second One, has quite the all-star cast… of celebrities who would qualify for a “90s stars: where are they now” VH1 special. There’s 90210′s Ian Ziering, Vivica A. Fox, Tara Reid, Billy Ray Cyrus and, obviously, high-velocity, man-eating sharks. Judging from the trailer (highlight: chainsaw!), it looks like this movie will live up to the original’s campiness and absurdity. The TV movie is set to premiere on July 30, so better start your marathon live-tweet training now.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This