House of Cards is holding an open-casting call Saturday for any Frank Underwood-wannabes who want to appear in the next season of the hit Netflix show.
The open audition posting on the Maryland Film Office’s online bulletin board calls for “all types, ages, sizes, and ethnicities to be considered for union and non-union extra and day player roles.”
So it’s not exactly for Underwood-wannabes, but for people to stand on the street near Frank Underwood. That’s fine too.
Future Netflix stars were told to dress in their best “DC Political look” and show off their “black-tie attire.” Does this mean Season 3 will feature the biggest Washington D.C. party of all — Nerd Prom? Underwood has already appeared at one White House Correspondents Dinner, after all:
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief