Authorities in Arizona have confirmed that a Texas resident died over the weekend at Grand Canyon National Park after falling 350 feet, according to a local CBS news syndicate in Dallas.
Officials identified the deceased as John N. Anderson, 53, from Grapevine, Texas, who was reportedly visiting the park with his family.
The National Park Service and the Coconino County Medical Examiner are currently investigating what caused Anderson to fall.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy