Last month, we reported that Taco Bell was testing out an item known as a quesarito, which is a fancy name for a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla. (“Quesarito,” you may notice, is a portmanteau of “quesadilla” and “burrito” so this all makes a lot of sense.)
Well, it seems the focus groups responded positively, because come Monday, the chain is adding the quesarito to its official menu, the Los Angeles Times reports. It includes a beef burrito with rice, chipotle sauce and reduced-fat sour cream, all tucked inside a grilled quesadilla full of melted cheese. Behold:
According to a Taco Bell marketing rep, when the chain began testing the quesarito in Oklahoma City, it became the bestselling test product since the Doritos Locos Tacos.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org