Amazon posted a video Wednesday showing customers trying the company’s mysterious new product. And while we don’t truly know what’s being teased just out of view, all signs point to it being the long-rumored eye-tracking Amazon smartphone.
Back in April, BGR published a long report on the long-rumored device, saying that it will have a 4.7-inch scree, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon processor and a customized version of Google’s Android operating system.
The product will be unveiled June 18.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space