Amazon posted a video Wednesday showing customers trying the company’s mysterious new product. And while we don’t truly know what’s being teased just out of view, all signs point to it being the long-rumored eye-tracking Amazon smartphone.
Back in April, BGR published a long report on the long-rumored device, saying that it will have a 4.7-inch scree, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon processor and a customized version of Google’s Android operating system.
The product will be unveiled June 18.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.