Important food news: Ben & Jerry’s is debuting a special limited-edition flavor called Margarita Pie. Yes. As part of Chipotle’s Cultivate Festival this Saturday in San Francisco’s Golden Gate park, Ben & Jerry’s will offer samples of this boozy flavor to just 1,000 lucky tasters, Grubstreet reports.
This very limited release consists of lime ice cream and shortbread-crust crumbles with gooey “tequila-marshmallow swirls.” Um, yum.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.