On Conan Wednesday, Emily Blunt revealed she nearly killed her co-star Tom Cruise on the set for the upcoming film Edge of Tomorrow. Blunt was in a car doing stunts with Crusie when she hit the brakes too late and slammed right into a tree.
“I hear him going brake, brake, brake, ” she said. “When I first heard him say break, in my head I went, ‘oh shut up, ‘as if I knew more about stunt driving than Tom Cruise.”
Edge of Tomorrow arrives in theaters Friday, June 6th.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up