On Conan Wednesday, Emily Blunt revealed she nearly killed her co-star Tom Cruise on the set for the upcoming film Edge of Tomorrow. Blunt was in a car doing stunts with Crusie when she hit the brakes too late and slammed right into a tree.
“I hear him going brake, brake, brake, ” she said. “When I first heard him say break, in my head I went, ‘oh shut up, ‘as if I knew more about stunt driving than Tom Cruise.”
Edge of Tomorrow arrives in theaters Friday, June 6th.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart