On Wednesday night’s Wheel of Fortune, with all but a few letters on the board, Stephen rang in to give it a shot. Even if he was no Jan and Dean fan—the category was song lyrics—he had two complete words: “S_RF C__Y _ERE WE COME”
“Surf Clay Where We GO”
“Uh, no,” host Pat Sajak responded matter-of-factly. Watch it and cringe.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Noah Rayman at firstname.lastname@example.org