Santa Barbara High School students got a mariachi band to follow around the principal as part of a senior prank. Four musicians started trailing the principal John Becchio at 7:30 a.m., according to TODAY.
Turns out it was the second time he got pranked that week. The Los Angeles Times reports that he came into work on Monday to find his belongings had been shrink-wrapped.
Looks like nobody got detention because the school district posted the now-viral video on YouTube in the first place. No word on whether the principal plans to seek revenge on the students before the last day of school tomorrow.
(h/t Tastefully Offensive)
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms