Santa Barbara High School students got a mariachi band to follow around the principal as part of a senior prank. Four musicians started trailing the principal John Becchio at 7:30 a.m., according to TODAY.
Turns out it was the second time he got pranked that week. The Los Angeles Times reports that he came into work on Monday to find his belongings had been shrink-wrapped.
Looks like nobody got detention because the school district posted the now-viral video on YouTube in the first place. No word on whether the principal plans to seek revenge on the students before the last day of school tomorrow.
(h/t Tastefully Offensive)
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color