Did you guys know it’s National Cheese Day? According to this totally reliable calendar on the equally reliable website Food.com, June 4th is the day we celebrate one of the greatest ingredients known to man: CHEEEEEESE.
Grab a Babybel from the work fridge, play a String Cheese Incident album and enjoy the below very official ranking of the top 10 best cheesy foods.
10. Cheese and crackers
8. Cheese fondue
6. Cheese fries
4. Mozzarella sticks
3. Grilled cheese
2. Extra cheese pizza
1. Mac & cheese (duh)
Now that we’ve got you starving for cheese, check out the best easy, cheesy recipes.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time