Hillary Clinton has said she’s “moved on” from the Monica Lewinsky scandal, in an exclusive interview with People magazine.
“I think everybody needs to look to the future,” Clinton said in an interview for People’s cover story, timed to coincide with the publication of her memoir Hard Choices.
It’s the first time the former Secretary of State has spoken publicly about the affair since the scandal was resuscitated in recent months.
When Clinton was asked about reports that she called Monica Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon” after the affair became public, Clinton said “I’m not going to comment on what did and didn’t happen.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart