Hillary Clinton has said she’s “moved on” from the Monica Lewinsky scandal, in an exclusive interview with People magazine.
“I think everybody needs to look to the future,” Clinton said in an interview for People’s cover story, timed to coincide with the publication of her memoir Hard Choices.
It’s the first time the former Secretary of State has spoken publicly about the affair since the scandal was resuscitated in recent months.
When Clinton was asked about reports that she called Monica Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon” after the affair became public, Clinton said “I’m not going to comment on what did and didn’t happen.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve