Some people will probably argue that Zach Braff’s new film Wish I Was Here is only worth seeing for the reunion of one of TV’s greatest best friend duos, J.D. and Turk (Zach Brach and Donald Faison) from Scrubs.
Those people might be right. At a screening in Austin this week, Braff decided to bring along Faison, who co-stars in Wish I Was Here and who’s been his bestie ever since their Scrubs days.
First, they took a selfie:
Then they treated the crowd to a spirited rendition of “Guy Love,” a song from the sixth season of Scrubs which is obviously all about their beautiful bromance:
For reference, here’s the original:
Chocolate Bear and Vanilla Bear, together forever.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time