Some people will probably argue that Zach Braff’s new film Wish I Was Here is only worth seeing for the reunion of one of TV’s greatest best friend duos, J.D. and Turk (Zach Brach and Donald Faison) from Scrubs.
Those people might be right. At a screening in Austin this week, Braff decided to bring along Faison, who co-stars in Wish I Was Here and who’s been his bestie ever since their Scrubs days.
First, they took a selfie:
Then they treated the crowd to a spirited rendition of “Guy Love,” a song from the sixth season of Scrubs which is obviously all about their beautiful bromance:
For reference, here’s the original:
Chocolate Bear and Vanilla Bear, together forever.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022