A Florida man turned himself in to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office announcing, “I have problems.” The man has problems, and no cheeseburger is one. Anger management is another.
23-year old Taylor Allen Stephens was arrested for throwing a cheeseburger into the face of a pregnant family member and then shoving her to the ground during an argument on May 23rd. He fled the scene after the incident, but eventually returned to face the consequences of his crime.
Stephens turned himself into the police where he was charged with aggravated battery against the woman, after a witness corroborated the victim’s account.
This is not the first time that a Florida man has assaulted a woman with a cheeseburger. In 2008, a man was charged with domestic violence for shoving his cheeseburger into his girlfriend’s face. In 2011, another Florida man was charged with a misdemeanor for throwing a cheeseburger at a car in a McDonald’s drive thru. Police found a “large spot of ketchup measuring 6 inches by 6 inches on the side of the victim’s vehicle and cheeseburger pieces on the hood” that could be traced back to the culprit.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears