A Florida man turned himself in to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office announcing, “I have problems.” The man has problems, and no cheeseburger is one. Anger management is another.
23-year old Taylor Allen Stephens was arrested for throwing a cheeseburger into the face of a pregnant family member and then shoving her to the ground during an argument on May 23rd. He fled the scene after the incident, but eventually returned to face the consequences of his crime.
Stephens turned himself into the police where he was charged with aggravated battery against the woman, after a witness corroborated the victim’s account.
This is not the first time that a Florida man has assaulted a woman with a cheeseburger. In 2008, a man was charged with domestic violence for shoving his cheeseburger into his girlfriend’s face. In 2011, another Florida man was charged with a misdemeanor for throwing a cheeseburger at a car in a McDonald’s drive thru. Police found a “large spot of ketchup measuring 6 inches by 6 inches on the side of the victim’s vehicle and cheeseburger pieces on the hood” that could be traced back to the culprit.
MORE: Man Arrested for Attacking Wife with Sandwich
MORE: The 25 Best Burgers in the U.S.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk