Fine Brothers Productions sat down a group of snarky teens wearing ironic shirts and hipster headbands to impart judgement on a 1990’s video tutorial to the Internet. (Capital “I” necessary).
Today, if you give a 3-year-old an iPad, he’ll be set for hours. Youths of the 90’s, however, approached the vortex of the web with trepidation. “Web page? What’s that? Something ducks walk on?”
In the words of our panel of modern teens, “Oy.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism