Some celebrities subtly ride subways, trying—but often failing—to blend in with the morning rush. But not Mariah! When the diva goes underground, she makes sure to wear a ball gown for the occasion.
Obviously the Glitter star documented the event on Instagram. Because you guys, she’s JUST LIKE US!
Only… in #subwaycouture
Remember when Jay-Z had a lovely conversation with an old lady outside his demographic on New York’s R train. (“Are you famous?” “Not very famous.”)
Yeah, this wasn’t like that.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow