Not to be outdone by some silly cat, a Great Pyrenees named Nana decided to try her hand (er, paw) at the game too. Now all we need to do is somehow get these two together for an epic Jenga face-off. As skilled as Nana is, though, we’d probably have to put our money on the cat.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow