If there’s one thing you can say about former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, it’s that he’s got enough passion to fill a stadium…or a basketball court.
Ballmer recently agreed with Shelly Sterling to buy the Los Angeles team for a bid of $2 billion, making it the most expensive NBA team ever sold.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space