After crack-smoking Toronto mayor Rob Ford criticized Kevin Spacey for not taking photos with him last week, the House of Cards star pulled out an ace in the hole.
Rob Ford had complained that he was told he couldn’t have his photo taken with Kevin Spacey after the two appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on March 2. Ford’s brother Doug jumped to his defense, calling Spacey “an arrogant SOB,” the Associated Press reports.
So the actor granted Ford his wish:
Spacey and Kimmel had a good bit of fun at Ford’s expense. When Kimmel thanked Spacey for sharing a dressing room with the Toronto mayor, Spacey responded, “Well, he threw up all over it, but those are the chances you take.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time