Last night, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon broadcasted “First Lick,” a parody of the viral video “First Kiss,” directed by Tatia Pilieva, that was supposed to portray 20 strangers kissing for the first time. While Internet users were disappointed to learn that “First Kiss” was not spontaneous at all — and, in fact, an advertisement for WREN, the Los Angeles-based womenswear brand — Fallon’s version with puppies and kittens slobbering over each other will never disappoint.
Here is the original WREN video, which boasts 47.3 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on Mar. 10:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow