Looks like things are going well for Bachelor Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell, who received the final rose on Season 18 of the show. The couple was seen at a Miami art exhibit, looking very “in like” — if not in love.
“They were very affectionate, putting their arms around each other and even kissing in public,” a source told PEOPLE.
While Juan Pablo’s season of The Bachelor ended without a proposal — or even a profession of love on his end — the long-distance couple seem very much together. If there’s a wedding in the near future, Chris Harrison probably won’t be the first to hear about it.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This