In this week’s issue of TIME, James Poniewozik calls the Kickstarter-funded Veronica Mars movie “a fan-pleasing reunion” — and some of the most dedicated of those fans have already seen it at sold-out fan events yesterday.
And now that it’s in theaters, as of today, the rest of us can see it the normal way (in a movie theater) — or at home. The film is also available with same-day digital, on the following services: Amazon Instant Video, Best Buy Cinema Now, iTunes, Sony Entertainment Network, Flixster, Xbox Video and Vudu. (All the links are at the official website.)
Then again, folks who don’t know that information yet may never need it: Variety‘s take on the movie was that it “makes no sense” unless you’re already a fan.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Lily Rothman at email@example.com