Lady Gaga is at SXSW, and she really wants to be… comfortable? That’s what she told Jimmy Kimmel at the Austin taping of his show last night when asked about her outfit: a coffee filter dress.
“She did not bring the meat dress or the giant egg,” Kimmel joked. “She didn’t want to be turned into a 3 a.m. breakfast taco.”
Perhaps the coffee filters are a tribute to all her late nights at SXSW, where she’s been catching as many musical performances as she can — the singer says what she misses most about her pre-celebrity days is being able to listen to live music in bars unnoticed.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart