Jeffrey Corzine, son of former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine and an aspiring photographer, has been found dead in a hotel room in Mexico City. He was 31 years old.
He was discovered after failing to respond to several messages from worried family members. According to the NY Daily News, Jeffrey Corzine had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction for years.
“Mr. Corzine is obviously devastated by this tragic loss. We ask that all respect his family’s privacy during this very difficult time,” the former Governor’s spokesman Steven Goldberg told the NY Daily News.
Jon Corzine served as senator for New Jersey from 2001 to 2006 and the state’s governor from 2006 to 2010.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time