Jeffrey Corzine, son of former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine and an aspiring photographer, has been found dead in a hotel room in Mexico City. He was 31 years old.
He was discovered after failing to respond to several messages from worried family members. According to the NY Daily News, Jeffrey Corzine had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction for years.
“Mr. Corzine is obviously devastated by this tragic loss. We ask that all respect his family’s privacy during this very difficult time,” the former Governor’s spokesman Steven Goldberg told the NY Daily News.
Jon Corzine served as senator for New Jersey from 2001 to 2006 and the state’s governor from 2006 to 2010.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart