Five Texan frat bros broke into San Antonio’s SeaWorld early Thursday morning not to free Willy, but rather to take after hours selfies with Shamu.
The University of Houston students scaled SeaWorld San Antonio’s fence at 2 a.m. to eat ice cream and take some selfies with the animals, WOAI reports. While no damage was done and the animals remain safe, the fraternity brothers are guilty of theft: They broke into a storage area to eat some “Dippin Dots.”
Although three of the men evaded arrest, Duc Thien Nguyen, 23, and Huy Quang Mai, 18, were charged with criminal trespassing and theft under $50. They are held at an $800 bond and will appear before a judge Wednesday.
There’s a #TBT not to remember.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief