When YouTube user Jordan Orlandini was nine years old, she was given an iPod and a camera for Christmas. She filmed herself singing the “Circle of Life” from The Lion King because she wanted to see what her voice sounded like.
“I watched the video after recording and thought it wasn’t very good so I put the camera away and forgot about it,” she writes in the YouTube description. “Years later, my dad was going through old files on my computer and found this video. He thought it was hilarious and made another video making fun of my singing.”
If you watch the video above, you’ll see why.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate