To appease audiences anxiously awaiting Netflix hit Orange is the New Black’s June return, the on-demand entertainment site has release sneak peek images from season two to tide us over. What can we expect?
Comedy in the form of a mock career fair:
But drama still abounds. Remember, Piper beat someone (maybe to death) at the end of season one’s finale, and blood is on her hands:
A new character is revealed. Lorraine Toussaint joins the cast as Yvonne “Vee” Parker… and it looks like she and Red are going to have some problems:
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This