After crushing a “steak and egger” sandwich and frying an ostrich egg on his tank with the Epic Meal Time gang last week, Arnold Schwarzenegger is now going to crush things with his tank.
You can enter to win a chance to ride shotgun with him in his M47 Patton tank and — with cigars in hand — run over everything from bubble wrap to a piano to a copy of Million Dollar Baby. The shenanigans benefit After-School All-Stars, which plans after-school activities for disadvantaged children.
According to the description of the video on Schwarzenegger’s YouTube channel, “This idea came from Reddit, so I want to give credit where credit is due. Specifically, it came from “ipeeinyourshower” who has better taste in video ideas for charity than usernames.”
In a January promotion for After-School All-Stars, the former California Governor posed as a trainer at his old stomping grounds Gold’s Gym. The video went viral, racking up 17.1 million views to date.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com