After crushing a “steak and egger” sandwich and frying an ostrich egg on his tank with the Epic Meal Time gang last week, Arnold Schwarzenegger is now going to crush things with his tank.
You can enter to win a chance to ride shotgun with him in his M47 Patton tank and — with cigars in hand — run over everything from bubble wrap to a piano to a copy of Million Dollar Baby. The shenanigans benefit After-School All-Stars, which plans after-school activities for disadvantaged children.
According to the description of the video on Schwarzenegger’s YouTube channel, “This idea came from Reddit, so I want to give credit where credit is due. Specifically, it came from “ipeeinyourshower” who has better taste in video ideas for charity than usernames.”
In a January promotion for After-School All-Stars, the former California Governor posed as a trainer at his old stomping grounds Gold’s Gym. The video went viral, racking up 17.1 million views to date.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy