After crushing a “steak and egger” sandwich and frying an ostrich egg on his tank with the Epic Meal Time gang last week, Arnold Schwarzenegger is now going to crush things with his tank.
You can enter to win a chance to ride shotgun with him in his M47 Patton tank and — with cigars in hand — run over everything from bubble wrap to a piano to a copy of Million Dollar Baby. The shenanigans benefit After-School All-Stars, which plans after-school activities for disadvantaged children.
According to the description of the video on Schwarzenegger’s YouTube channel, “This idea came from Reddit, so I want to give credit where credit is due. Specifically, it came from “ipeeinyourshower” who has better taste in video ideas for charity than usernames.”
In a January promotion for After-School All-Stars, the former California Governor posed as a trainer at his old stomping grounds Gold’s Gym. The video went viral, racking up 17.1 million views to date.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror