Holy Hogwarts. The Universal Orlando theme parks are getting a witchin’ update this summer with new additions opening at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Universal revealed renderings of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Diagon Alley, which opens in the Universal Studios park this summer. Vistiors will be able to connect the original attraction, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—Hogsmeade which opened in 2010 in the Islands of Adventure park within Universal Orlando, via a recreated Howards Express train.
Fans of the seven books and eight films will remember Diagon Alley as the home of hubs of the magical world like The Leaky Cauldron and Gringotts Bank, which will live in the Universal Park recreation. Young witches and wizards (and Muggles, too) can grab a bite at the pub or the Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour or shop for brooms, costumes and quills at one of the coming shops. Gringotts will house a roller coaster that takes visitors on a ride through the goblin-run bank where wizards and witches stash their gold.
Check out the pics below.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism