Juan Pablo Galavis adamantly refused to tell Bachelor audiences Monday night whether or not he loved his pick — but not fiancé — Nikki Ferrell, much to our and host Chris Harrison’s dismay. Even though he signed up to find love on a television show, Juan Pablo also made it pretty clear that he wanted his relationship out of the public eye and was offended that ABC producers would want to know how his love life was going. (Upon leaving the After the Final Rose special he Instagrammed a photo of the couple with the caption, “We are FREE.”)
So taking matters into his own hands, Juan Pablo posted a video compilation of Bachelor clips and home videos and pictures in a YouTube titled “Adventures in Loving You.” Juan Pablo explained the video as follows:
Juan Pablo also wrote the lyrics of the song. So… he does love her?
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This