Juan Pablo Galavis adamantly refused to tell Bachelor audiences Monday night whether or not he loved his pick — but not fiancé — Nikki Ferrell, much to our and host Chris Harrison’s dismay. Even though he signed up to find love on a television show, Juan Pablo also made it pretty clear that he wanted his relationship out of the public eye and was offended that ABC producers would want to know how his love life was going. (Upon leaving the After the Final Rose special he Instagrammed a photo of the couple with the caption, “We are FREE.”)
So taking matters into his own hands, Juan Pablo posted a video compilation of Bachelor clips and home videos and pictures in a YouTube titled “Adventures in Loving You.” Juan Pablo explained the video as follows:
Juan Pablo also wrote the lyrics of the song. So… he does love her?
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time