Closing out the show with an all-star rock lineup that included Dave Grohl, Lindsay Buckingham and Queens of the Stone Age, Trent Reznor figured he and his mega-rock pals were having the last word at the 2014 Grammy Awards ceremony. Not so much when it came to the closing credits of the show, which were rolled over the musicians’ medley before abruptly cutting them off.
Mr. “Head Like A Hole,” the mastermind behind Nine Inch Nails, would rather die than give a network control of his moment in the lights. He took to Twitter to vent with a big fat F Bomb:
Or maybe it’s just because he’s trying to draw attention to his new EP, courtesy of his new streaming project Beats Music.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time