The trailer for Darren Aronofsky’s Noah is blue, be it the Maxfields Parrish dusks, the foggy ancient forests or the brutal forty-day flood — and this includes Russell Crowe’s titular hero. The ark-building Patriarch suffers from survivor’s guilt after the storm to end storms kills his fellow men. The film covers not only the great flood, but touches on the story of Adam and Eve, casting relative unknowns Adam Griffith and Ariane Rinehart to play the world’s first couple. Most importantly, the trailer gives a sneak peak at the great flood footage and the massive ark. Maybe you can finally figure out how long a cubit is.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow