A Beverly Hills police sergeant is suing the city, claiming he faced retaliation after reporting that a detective in his unit made inappropriate remarks about Whitney Houston’s body at the scene of her death.
In a lawsuit, Sgt. Brian Weir alleges that just hours after the singer’s death, a fellow sergeant from the Beverly Hills Police Department lifted a sheet covering the superstar’s naked body and said: “Damn, she’s still looking good, huh?”
Since he reported the incident, Sgt. Weir claims he’s been demoted and harassed, NBC reported.
Houston was 48 when she drowned in a bathtub in her room at the Beverly Hilton hotel two years ago.
Watch the video above for more.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears