When perusing the junior bikini section on Target.com, potential shoppers were treated to a particularly egregious Photoshop flub.
Can you spot it?
No? How about now:
That’s right. Someone decided it would be a good idea to crudely take the erase tool to what looks like a teen model’s hips, arms, and most notably crotch to create a thigh gap. It’s sloppy, and demonstrates an unhealthy depiction of a human body all at the same time!
The leopard print “midkini” used to be available on this product page on Target’s website, but for some strange reason it’s currently down.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time