When perusing the junior bikini section on Target.com, potential shoppers were treated to a particularly egregious Photoshop flub.
Can you spot it?
No? How about now:
That’s right. Someone decided it would be a good idea to crudely take the erase tool to what looks like a teen model’s hips, arms, and most notably crotch to create a thigh gap. It’s sloppy, and demonstrates an unhealthy depiction of a human body all at the same time!
The leopard print “midkini” used to be available on this product page on Target’s website, but for some strange reason it’s currently down.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow