When perusing the junior bikini section on Target.com, potential shoppers were treated to a particularly egregious Photoshop flub.
Can you spot it?
No? How about now:
That’s right. Someone decided it would be a good idea to crudely take the erase tool to what looks like a teen model’s hips, arms, and most notably crotch to create a thigh gap. It’s sloppy, and demonstrates an unhealthy depiction of a human body all at the same time!
The leopard print “midkini” used to be available on this product page on Target’s website, but for some strange reason it’s currently down.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization