Last night on Late Night With Seth Meyers, Andy Samberg showed off a photo of the hilarious gift David Copperfield gave the Brooklyn Nine-Nine star for his wedding to singer Joanna Newsom last year. The photo shows the magician levitating a large, gift-wrapped box in front of his crotch.
“He was either using magic to make it float, or he’s hung like a rhinoceros,” joked Samberg. That’s a reference to Samberg and Justin Timberlake’s famous 2006 SNL sketch, “D*** in a Box.” Copperfield, though, called his gift a “trick in a box.”
Samberg married Newsom in September. His Fox sitcom was picked up for a second season this week.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears