Here are the five best big smartphones you can buy right now, based on data from our friends at FindTheBest. Each phone rating is based on FindTheBest’s Smart Rating, which aggregates scores from gadget review sites along with specifications and benchmark scores for each phone.
Click on any of the phones in the below graph to learn more about each model:
Some asterisks, as mentioned in the above video: Sony just announced the Xperia Z2 for release in early April, so I’d wait on that — although we’re not sure about the timing of a U.S. release. Also, Samsung just announced the Galaxy S5 for an early April release as well. I’d definitely wait for that one if you’re interested in the Galaxy S4. The Galaxy Note 3 probably won’t be refreshed until later in the year, so if you can wait that long, great. If not, you can get away with the Note 3 right now. My advice to anyone buying a phone on a two-year contract, however, is always to get the best phone you can afford at the earliest possible time it’s available since you’ll be stuck with it for two years.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com