Apple has let loose iOS 7.1 — you can update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch by going to Settings > General > Software Update to get it, though if you’re like me, you’ll have to clear out a whopping 2.5 gigabytes of priceless baby photos in order to make enough room to unpack everything.
Assuming you do, you’ll be able to integrate your iPhone with your car via the new CarPlay interface (you’ll need a car that has a CarPlay-compatible entertainment system, of course, which won’t happen until later this year). There are also a couple Siri-related tweaks, some iTunes Radio-related updates, some additions to the Calendar app, some new Accessibility options, and a handful of other nips, tucks and bug fixes. Check out Apple’s iOS 7.1 page for more info.
iOS 7.1 Update [Apple.com]
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out