There’s a new addition to the Royal family: Prince George‘s new nanny.
While her name has not been reported, the new staff member is in her late 30s, comes from Spain and was hired as a successor to Jessie Webb, who helped around the nursery since the child was born in July 2013.
Sources tell People magazine the new nanny has already her hands full, as she was seen pushing the royal baby in his stroller in a London park with a bodyguard close by.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization