Sharknado 2: The Second One will hit the SyFy channel on July 31 at 9pm, and viewers should get ready for tons of cameos.
Blogger Perez Hilton will appear, as will Biz Markie and Sandra Denton (Pepa, from hip-hop trio Salt N’ Pepa). Comedian Robert Klein will also have a cameo, as will Olympian Kurt Angle, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The sequel to last year’s social media hit will be about a freak weather system that rains sharks down on New York City.
Tara Reid and Ian Ziering will be back to play lead roles April and Fin, and they’ll be joined by Vivica A. Fox and Mark McGrath in supporting roles. Andy Dick, Kelly Osbourne, Judd Hirsch, and Judah Friedlander will also have cameos.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now