Sharknado 2: The Second One will hit the SyFy channel on July 31 at 9pm, and viewers should get ready for tons of cameos.
Blogger Perez Hilton will appear, as will Biz Markie and Sandra Denton (Pepa, from hip-hop trio Salt N’ Pepa). Comedian Robert Klein will also have a cameo, as will Olympian Kurt Angle, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The sequel to last year’s social media hit will be about a freak weather system that rains sharks down on New York City.
Tara Reid and Ian Ziering will be back to play lead roles April and Fin, and they’ll be joined by Vivica A. Fox and Mark McGrath in supporting roles. Andy Dick, Kelly Osbourne, Judd Hirsch, and Judah Friedlander will also have cameos.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time