Oprah Winfrey is renowned for surprising her fans with cars, trips and gift bags, but this week the former talk-show queen gifted one of her Twitter followers with a designer dress she wore on a magazine cover.
When Atlanta resident Brandi saw Oprah Winfrey on the cover of Essence Magazine’s March issue, she fell in love with O’s over-the-top gown. She Tweeted the media mogul asking if she could have it.
And it turns out, ask and you shall receive.
On Feb. 21, exactly one week after she first tweeted Winfrey, Brandi tweeted that the star’s dress was now in her hands.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This