It’s been 10 years since Mean Girls first came out in theaters, but the buzz around it hasn’t stopped. Lindsay Lohan appeared on The Tonight Show on Thursday night and gave Jimmy Fallon some good news: There might be a Mean Girls reunion in the near future.
“I saw Tina, and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion,” Lohan said. Both Lohan and Fallon agreed that the reunion would be “very important” and needs to happen.
Unofficially, there have been a few Mean Girls mini-reunions recently, like when Lindsay posted an Instagram with Damien (“You go, Glen Coco”) and Kevin G of Mathletes:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State