It’s been 10 years since Mean Girls first came out in theaters, but the buzz around it hasn’t stopped. Lindsay Lohan appeared on The Tonight Show on Thursday night and gave Jimmy Fallon some good news: There might be a Mean Girls reunion in the near future.
“I saw Tina, and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion,” Lohan said. Both Lohan and Fallon agreed that the reunion would be “very important” and needs to happen.
Unofficially, there have been a few Mean Girls mini-reunions recently, like when Lindsay posted an Instagram with Damien (“You go, Glen Coco”) and Kevin G of Mathletes:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement