This week, the very cute and cuddly lion cubs who live at the Oregon Zoo — named Kamali, Zalika and Angalia — had their first hangout with their dad, Zawadi Mungu. He isn’t all that receptive to their desire to play with him, but he’s probably just stressed out because fatherhood is daunting.
Most fathers aren’t lucky enough to have kids who are this cute, though, so he should count his blessings.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer