This week, the very cute and cuddly lion cubs who live at the Oregon Zoo — named Kamali, Zalika and Angalia — had their first hangout with their dad, Zawadi Mungu. He isn’t all that receptive to their desire to play with him, but he’s probably just stressed out because fatherhood is daunting.
Most fathers aren’t lucky enough to have kids who are this cute, though, so he should count his blessings.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time