This commercial for the LG G Flex is awful and wonderful and it makes me uncomfortable. Like, uncomfortable as in I’m alone right now and I just looked around my office with a furrowed brow even though nobody’s looking over my shoulder. I also laughed at a couple parts, but my sense of humor’s always been a little askew.
My former co-worker and current friend Matt Burns over at TechCruch calls it the worst commercial ever; my current co-worker and also-current friend Jared Newman reviewed the phone and found it lacking (to put it mildly).
If you can get through the above commercial, the tagline — “The Most Human Phone Ever” — makes sense. You have to make it through the commercial though. *Looks around empty office again*
The Most Human Phone Ever — LG G Flex [YouTube]
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'