This commercial for the LG G Flex is awful and wonderful and it makes me uncomfortable. Like, uncomfortable as in I’m alone right now and I just looked around my office with a furrowed brow even though nobody’s looking over my shoulder. I also laughed at a couple parts, but my sense of humor’s always been a little askew.
My former co-worker and current friend Matt Burns over at TechCruch calls it the worst commercial ever; my current co-worker and also-current friend Jared Newman reviewed the phone and found it lacking (to put it mildly).
If you can get through the above commercial, the tagline — “The Most Human Phone Ever” — makes sense. You have to make it through the commercial though. *Looks around empty office again*
The Most Human Phone Ever — LG G Flex [YouTube]
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy