Nine years after the surprise noir hit Sin City premiered, we get our first glimpse of the sequel, Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.
The violent black-and-white film based on the graphic novel will feature a huge cast that includes Josh Brolin, Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis and Eva Green. The film is set to hit theaters on Aug. 22.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart