The first sneak peek to season seven of Mad Men is here, and it’s…confusing. Don disembarks from a plane in someplace sunny as “Que Sera, Sera” plays. We might assume Los Angeles since Sterling Cooper & Partners began its expansion west last season. But then again, in the last episode of season six, Don was told to take a leave of absence…indefinitely. So for all we know, he could be on a Caribbean island. Or in a really beautiful circle of hell.
Maybe we should take a cue from the song and let what will be be.
Mad Men’s final season will be split in two with the first half premiering on April 13. Fans will have to wait one more year to see the second half.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating