Is another Walking Dead character about to head to zombie-town? Actress Lauren Cohan, who plays Maggie Greene in the horror drama TV series, talked about the show’s tendency to get rid of major characters when she appeared on Watch What Happens Live Wednesday night.
“It comes with the territory, I mean, it’s what makes the show really thrilling,” Cohan said. “Of course I worry about it. … I don’t want to go before my time.”
After four seasons on the show, is Maggie next on the chopping block? We’ll have to wait and see.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve