Is another Walking Dead character about to head to zombie-town? Actress Lauren Cohan, who plays Maggie Greene in the horror drama TV series, talked about the show’s tendency to get rid of major characters when she appeared on Watch What Happens Live Wednesday night.
“It comes with the territory, I mean, it’s what makes the show really thrilling,” Cohan said. “Of course I worry about it. … I don’t want to go before my time.”
After four seasons on the show, is Maggie next on the chopping block? We’ll have to wait and see.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time